HP Proliant Memory Removal and Replacement
Note: This procedure was filmed on the DL145 G2 server,
but the steps for removing and replacing this memory are the same.
- Push down and out on the memory socket latches to release the memory module.
- Pull the memory module up and out of the socket.
- Match the notch on the memory module with the tab on the memory socket.
- Push the module down firmly into the socket until the latches snap into
- Make sure the module is fully inserted and properly seated in the